The planned activities aim to increase energy efficiency through technological renewal and modernization of outdoor artificial lighting systems. The main goal of the project is to reduce carbon intensity and increase security of supply
- Increasing the energy efficiency of street lighting in the town of Kotel;
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions;
- Reducing the energy costs of the municipality;
- Improving the quality of street lighting and increasing the percentage of illumination;
- Improving road safety for drivers and pedestrians at night.
- Increasing the production of energy from renewable sources;
- Increasing the expert capacity of the beneficiary in the field of renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy management.
- In addition to reducing the direct costs of electricity from the implementation of the measures, financial savings are expected from reducing the annual costs of operation and maintenance. These savings are due to the elimination of the need to replace lamps and significantly less frequent replacement of lighting fixtures, including labor and material costs are included. In addition to reducing the direct costs for the Municipality of street lighting, the lighting of the streets will be improved, thus improving the conditions for traffic on the streets at night, as well as reducing the number of accidents and crimes on the streets.
MAIN TARGET GROUP
Residents of the town of Kotel